Σελίδες

Τετάρτη, Φεβρουαρίου 01, 2012

Synthetic Substition


Melvin Bliss - Synthetic Substitution (1973)

The sun used to shine on my street, on my street
The moon was visible at all times - yeah
Light plugs substituting my moon light
Ray of the sun replaced by a lamp
You're the only thing that's real, in my life
yeah

Took the work from a horse gave it an engine
Copied the wings of birds, they just had to fly
I wonder what's next, what's next
Watch out my love, it could be you

If you start acting strange, if love ever change,
I'd be suspicious of a modern day scheme
Replacing a woman with a love machine
-Oh baby

Synthetic Substitution has takeen over this land
There's no one to blame but man
- yeah

If we'd only give-in to defeat,
Face reality, we can't even walk the street

There they go off to the moon, I can't afford a honeymoon
- ohh

The hustlers say, 'we're hustling backward'

Nooooooo, noooooo, nooooooo

Synthetic Substitution
Synthetic Substitution

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: